Sunday, April 19, 2009

New video coming for Kelowna Real Estate

I've been out of commission for the last couple days... sick from medicine that was supposed to make me feel better. NOTE to self: NEVER take apo amoxi clav!!!
Looking back it's sort of funny when you're sick and your brain is fuzzy. I soldiered on through work and am SO thankful for my assistant Kimberly who kept the playing field level when I was hallucinating! Thanks Kim...
Lots of activity in the last few days on most of my listings. The higher end ones are still a little sluggish but picking up. Hits on the internet are on the rise too. Speaking of the internet, watch for my new video that'll be coming hopefully before the end of April. A movie star I'm not, but it's fun trying out new ways to get plugged into the internet. I'll keep you posted!
Talk to you soon....
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment